Quartet is an ultra-light flexible fiber bundle for central or peripheral microscopic imaging in vivo.
The Quartet system enables simultaneous calcium imaging of multiple brain regions in freely behaving animals facilitating greater functional insights.
- Image up to four brain or spinal cord fields of view (FOV) simultaneously within an imaging session
- Record longitudinally over time, from hard-to-reach regions at an angle
- Explore unique neurobehavioral hypotheses in neonates and/or other non-rodent species in combination with other modalities (e.g. EEG, fMRI)
Special Multi-Region Miniscope Applications
Advanced integrated imaging applications for your neuroscience research
Multi-Region Data Processing
Streamline your multi-region miniscope Ca2+ imaging data analysis with specialized software
- Control multi-region data collection and synchronization; identify active neurons and manually extract ROIs from each miniscope FOV
- Each frame is automatically time-stamped and saved in a format chosen by the user
- Export images and traces in .png and .csv format for further graphic and secondary analysis
- Compatible with Inscopix Data Processing Software (IDPS) for ROI identification and Ca2+ signal extraction
The Multi-Region Miniscope Solution
Advanced customizable solutions to enable your multi-region imaging during free behavior easier.