Coupled Insights with nVue System
The intricate relationship between blood flow and neuronal activity can now be studied simultaneously during free behavior with our nVue
™ System. It is a complete image acquisition and analysis platform that enables direct visualization of these two brain signals within the same field of view.
- Record neuronal activity and blood flow simultaneously over months
- Measure vascular changes, red blood cell (RBC) velocity and extract neural activity
- Investigate blood flow dynamics in cortical or deep brain regions during free behavior
Blood Flow Dynamics Data Processing
Streamline your miniscope data analysis with the Inscopix Data Processing Software (IDPS), our complete validated pipeline for navigating miniscope blood flow and Ca2+ imaging data. No scripting expertise required.
- Identify unique cells and extract Ca2+ traces automatically using PCA/ICA or Inscopix CNMFe
- Measure changes in vessel diameter and RBC velocity
- Perform longitudinal registration to identify the same cells and vessels over days
The nVue System
The nVue system enables dual color imaging of two distinct brain signals in freely-behaving animals, empowering researchers with greater neural circuit insights in function and behavior.
The nVue system is simply amazing because it allows us to refine our understanding of the effects of a neuroprotective compound on the two major neuronal pathways in the basal ganglia.
The Complete Solution for Blood Flow Imaging
Our end-to-end solutions enable you to manipulate and measure neural circuit dynamics during free behavior to help you make your next breakthrough!