One Miniscope. Multicolor Insights.
nVue enables imaging of two distinct brain signals to gain deeper insight into how an ensemble of brain signals interacts during free behavior in a single imaging session.
- Image two distinct cellular populations from shallow or deep brain regions simultaneously with single-cell resolution
- Explore the relationship of up to two brain signals during naturalistic behavior
- Record multi-channel data using nVue’s expanded data storage, facilitating longitudinal data acquisition over months
LScape Module for wide field imaging
The LScape Module enables new application specific imaging with wider field of view and longer working distance.
- Capture more brain signals with an expanded field of view, all while preserving cellular resolution
- Simplify your imaging workflow for cortical brain regions using cranial windows or thin skull preparations
- Perform robust analyses with Inscopix turnkey solutions for multimodal data
Cellular Applications of the nVue System
Multimodal Applications of the nVue System
The new nVue has significantly improved our detection of transgenic GCaMP expression, known to have a lower SNR relative to viral GCaMP, and has proved essential for us to simultaneously monitor the activity of two distinct hippocampal cell types during a spatial navigation task.
Multicolor Data Processing
Streamline your miniscope data analysis with the Inscopix Data Processing Software (IDPS), our complete and validated pipeline with no required scripting expertise.
- Identify unique cells and extract Ca2+ traces easily using PCA/ICA or Inscopix CNMFe
- Automatically filter identified cells by setting SNR and cell-size criteria
- Perform longitudinal registration to identify the same cells over days or multicolor registration to identify co-localized cells across channels
The Complete Solution with nVue System
Our end-to-end solutions enable you to manipulate and measure neural circuit dynamics during free behavior to help you make your next breakthrough!