Image Brain Circuit Dynamics with nVista and nVista Essential
The nVista and nVista Essential systems enable large-scale brain signals in vivo calcium imaging in freely behaving animals to correlate neural activity with behavior.
- Visualize neuronal activity with a cellular resolution during free behavior
- Leverage advanced capabilities to explore new applications, including neurotransmitters, and bloodflow imaging
- Record longitudinal data within the same field of view over months
nVista System Scalability
The head-mounted nVista miniature microscope enables one-photon epifluorescence imaging of calcium dynamics, a correlate of neural activity.
- Perform reproducible science with miniscopes calibrated and tested in production
- Increase cell yield, through digital focus enabled multiplane imaging maximizing the captured cell number
- Integrate nVista and multimodal inputs with automated control and precise timing
I think where the Inscopix nVista system really stands out is allowing us to perform imaging from freely moving animals, which is a very desirable feature, especially in certain types of behaviors. It also very easily allows us to perform deep tissue in vivo calcium imaging.
Inscopix Data Environment
Simplify your miniscope data analysis with Inscopix’s software experience. Tailored to your specific needs, our complete and validated pipeline eliminates the requirement for scripting expertise, streamlining your analysis process.
- API: Supports reading movies and files from Inscopix instruments and facilitates conversion to open data formats.
- Inscopix Data Processing Software (IDPS): Simplifies primary analysis with preprocessing, cell extraction, and comprehensive analysis capabilities.
- Inscopix Data Exploration, Analysis, and Sharing (IDEAS) Platform: Provides a full cloud solution for managing and analyzing multimodal data, including visualizations and easy result sharing.
The Complete nVista System Solution
Our end-to-end solutions enable you to manipulate and measure neural circuit dynamics during free behavior to help you make your next breakthrough!