Image Large-scale Brain Circuit Dynamics with nVista System
The nVista System enables large-scale brain circuit in vivo calcium imaging in freely behaving animals to correlate neural activity with behavior.
- Record multi-unit cellular activity recording in freely-behaving animals
- Visualize the same field of view longitudinally
- Study large-scale neural correlate of behavior
nVista System Scalability
The head-mounted nVista miniature microscope enables one-photon epifluorescence imaging of calcium dynamics, a correlate of neural activity.
- Perform reproducible science with miniscopes calibrated and tested in production
- Increase cell yield, through digital focus enabled multiplane imaging maximizing the captured cell number
- Integrate nVista and multimodal inputs with automated control and precise timing
I think where the Inscopix nVista system really stands out is allowing us to perform imaging from freely moving animals, which is a very desirable feature, especially in certain types of behaviors. It also very easily allows us to perform deep tissue in vivo calcium imaging.
Inscopix Data Processing
Streamline your miniscope data analysis with the Inscopix Data Processing Software (IDPS), our complete and validated pipeline with no required scripting expertise.
- Identify unique cells and extract Ca2+ traces easily using PCA/ICA or Inscopix CNMFe
- Automatically filter identified cells by setting SNR and cell-size criteria
- Perform longitudinal registration to identify the same cells over days or multicolor registration to identify co-localized cells across channels
The Complete nVista System Solution
Our end-to-end solutions enable you to manipulate and measure neural circuit dynamics during free behavior to help you make your next breakthrough!