Neuronal Activity. Neurotransmitter Release. Simultaneously.
Gain selective insights into neurotransmitter dynamics and calcium imaging during free behavior with Inscopix miniscopes.
- Record cell-type specific neuronal activity over months
- Visualize fast, genetically-encoded optical sensors of neurotransmitter activity
- Investigate the relationship between neurotransmitter dynamics and neural activity during free behavior
Neurotransmitter Dynamics Data Processing
Streamline your neurotransmitter imaging data analysis with the Inscopix Data Processing Software (IDPS), a complete validated pipeline for miniscop applications. No scripting expertise required.
- Analyze images of fast, genetically-encoded optical sensors of neurotransmitter activity
- Automatically correct motion artifacts to ensure a stable field of view
- Extract traces with a user-friendly region-of-interest interface
- Identify unique cells and extract Ca2+ traces easily using PCA/ICA or Inscopix CNMFe
The nVue System
The nVue system enables simultaneous dual color imaging of calcium activity and neurotransmitter signal dynamics in freely-behaving animals, empowering researchers with greater neural circuit insights in function and behavior.
The nVue system is simply amazing because it allows us to refine our understanding of the effects of a neuroprotective compound on the two major neuronal pathways in the basal ganglia.
The Complete Solution for Neurotransmitter Imaging
Our end-to-end solutions enable you to manipulate and measure neural circuit dynamics during free behavior to help you make your next breakthrough!