The time is now for a more predictive approach to preclinical neurotherapeutic drug development
BRAIN DISORDERS: A WORLDWIDE CRISIS & CHALLENGE FOR PHARMA DRUG DEVELOPMENT
The power of our neural circuit platform enables our clients to expedite and de-risk preclinical neurotherapeutic drug development with an objective, quantitative, data-driven approach that informs better decisions predictive of clinical success.
Key Benefits of the Inscopix Platform
- DATA-DRIVEN: Provides a direct readout from therapeutically targeted circuits, cell types, and brain regions with a direct link to behavior in real time
- MECHANISM OF ACTION: Establishes a clear link between circuit pathophysiology, target engagement, and behavioral efficacy endpoints
- LONGITUDINAL STUDIES: Facilitates in-life measures enabling multi-drug, multi-dose, intra-subject experimental designs for acute and chronic drug testing
NEW! Introducing the Inscopix Data Exploration, Analysis, and Sharing (IDEAS) Platform
The IDEAS platform is a first-of-its-kind, enterprise-based turnkey solution for multimodal preclinical research data. It’s powerful database design and scalable compute infrastructure enables efficient management, analysis, and sharing of datasets, visualizations, and workflows.
- STORE & ORGANIZE: Securely upload, annotate, organize, share, and store research data and results
- PROCESS & ANALYZE: Interactively explore, control, and analyze data and create AI-workflows using prebuilt analysis and visualization tools to align data with behavior
- SCALE & SHARE: Reproducibly perform high-throughput processing fast, leveraging full integration with powerful cloud computing resources
Preclinical Applications of Inscopix Platforms
By targeting neural circuits, the Inscopix platform provides direct in vivo readouts of disease progression and therapeutic intervention empowering researchers to make critical go, no-go decisions and effective translation of preclinical data.
Disease Mechanism and Novel Target Discovery
The Inscopix platform provides unprecedented insight into the mechanisms of disease that drive symptoms, the early signatures and progression of disease critical for early intervention, and the cell types and pathways in the brain that serve as the most promising targets for next-generation precision therapeutics.
Improved Pharmacodynamic Readouts
The platform directly facilitates efforts to profile and prioritize compounds in development.
Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics (PK/PD)
- Target engagement
- Dose optimization
- Compound comparisons
Predictive Efficacy Assays
Over 50% of therapeutic candidates for brain disorders fail due to a lack of clinical efficacy that was not predicted during preclinical testing. The Inscopix platform enables measurement of disease-related circuit pathophysiology and the degree to which candidate therapies can correct aberrant and dysregulated circuits – a more sensitive and predictive assay of clinical efficacy than animal behavior alone or other standard measures.
Access our Neuroscience 2023 Posters
Inscopix de-risks neurotherapeutic drug development by targeting and correcting aberrant neural circuits with a novel predictive approach.
The Inscopix team recently presented groundbreaking preclinical research at Neuroscience 2023 in Washington, DC, highlighting unique findings and product developments that offer hope for future neurotherapeutics and insights into brain function and disease.
- Poster #1: In vivo neural circuit imaging reveals functional biomarkers of antidepressant ketamine and guides preclinical efficacy testing
- Poster #2: Miniscope-based blood vessel imaging enables novel assay for migraine therapeutic concept testing
- Poster #3: Miniscope-based neural circuit profiling in freely behaving animals for preclinical therapeutic assessment
We partner with the best
Working with Inscopix and their support team was crucial to our ability to collect 12 TB of high-quality imaging data in three months – effectively boosting our understanding of in vivo circuit pharmacology!
You can partner with us in two ways
Inscopix blends the best of cutting-edge neurotechnology, a fast-paced startup environment, and a world-class team of neuroscientists, data scientists, and engineers.
Establish the Inscopix platform in-house
Collaborate with us for customized solutions
Our expert team of PhD level Neuroscientists, Data Scientists, and Scientific Consultants work on design-to-data commercial collaborations for a wide range of novel applications.