In Vivo Calcium Imaging During Free Behavior
The Inscopix platform enables one-photon epifluorescence imaging of calcium dynamics, a correlate of neural activity.
- Record multi-unit cellular activity recording in freely-behaving animals
- Visualize the same field of view longitudinally
- Study large-scale neural correlate of behavior
Calcium Dynamics Data Processing
Streamline your miniscope data analysis with the Inscopix Data Processing Software (IDPS), our complete and validated pipeline with no required scripting expertise.
- Identify unique cells and extract Ca2+ traces easily using PCA/ICA or Inscopix CNMFe
- Automatically filter identified cells by setting SNR and cell-size criteria
- Perform longitudinal registration to identify the same cells over days or multicolor registration to identify unique cells in up to three planes
The Complete Calcium Imaging Solution
Our end-to-end solutions enable you to manipulate and measure neural circuit dynamics during free behavior to help you make your next breakthrough!