The nVision System captures high-quality behavioral movies synchronized with Inscopix data acquisition, with one click.
- Enable one-step synchronization with Inscopix miniscopes
- Record simultaneous movies of calcium imaging and free behavior in a single session
- Investigate precise time correlations between brain and behavior activities
Synchronization of Behavior and Calcium Imaging Movies
With the nVision platform, you can leverage our fully-supported Inscopix miniscopes like the nVista System, the nVoke System, and the nVue System to achieve one-step synchronization with imaging data and in vivo behavior data. Gain unique insights with the only integrated solution designed to effortlessly synchronize your neural circuit imaging data & behavior movies!
The new nVision system is compact & easily integrated with different apparatuses. Critically, the common clock shared between nVision & the miniscope prevents data loss, eliminating the need to identify and correct differences in frame rates between two separate systems and ensuring immediate synchronization between calcium and behavioral videos.
nVision Data Processing
Investigate the precise temporal correlations between behavior and neuronal activity without the need for tedious post-processing of videos and manual data alignment.
- Collect paired and synchronized recordings using the Inscopix Data Acquisition Software (IDAS)
- Analyze behavior movies in MP4 format (compatible with Ethovision XT 17)
- Visualize aligned miniscope and behavior data in the Inscopix Data Processing Software (IDPS) and the Inscopix Data Exploration and Sharing (IDEAS) Platform
The Complete Solution
Our end-to-end solutions enable you to manipulate and measure neural circuit dynamics during free behavior to help you make your next breakthrough!